Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Revit MEP gets a book!

Wiley recently published their book for Revit MEP: Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2011.


It has been a long time coming. It started out with different authors, got postponed due to schedule conflicts and finally settled in on the current author team of Don Bokmiller, Marvin Titlow and Simon Whitbread. I don't know Don or Marvin personally but I've known Simon for many years now. It takes a lot of time and effort to write a book and that they accomplished it must be a relief and satisfying. A least the terror (I know I've felt terror) is past them...for now.

If you are getting started with Revit MEP then you'll want to check out their book. If you've been using it for a few years you might wish for more depth but I'm certain you'll still find useful information throughout.

Here are some links you can review:
Description
Table of Contents
Author Information
Downloads
Contents
Part 1 General Project Setup
Index

No comments: