Saturday, November 23, 2013

Formatting Schedule Wish

I wish I could move schedule fields up and down in the list just by clicking on one or more and dragging, on both the Fields and Formatting tabs. I know it's asking a lot. If I can't get that I wish there were Move Up and Move Down buttons on the Formatting tab for fields too, like this.


I can't count how many times I find myself on the formatting tab and realize that I'd prefer a little different arrangement. No it isn't hard to switch back to the Fields tab, but it seems so unnecessary...it's the "same" list. From a development standpoint it is adding a couple buttons and copying code. I could probably manage it with what little I remember of programming in the past. Which of course means it is too easy to get done. :(

No comments: